These sessions are available to all Nova students and take place at the Campolide Campus.
The sessions aim to provide help in the following areas:
- The student’s general problems (study methods, personal development, stress management)
- Counseling groups
- Support in critical situations
- Psychotherapy (individual, group/psychodrama, family therapy).
The therapeutic process is strictly confidential.
Cancellations must be made at least 2 days in advance.
Psycology / Individual Psychoterapy – 5€
Psychoterapy / Clinic hipnosis – 10€
Group sessions of relaxation and mindfulness – 3€
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 6.00pm at Alfredo de Sousa Halls
t: +351 213 715 600
f: +351 213 715 672
Information and Booking
Monday to Friday from 10.00am to 5.00pm. Closed for lunch from 12.00pm to 2.00pm.
Ana Gaspar (Clinical psychologist)
- Appointments involve specific assistance in the following areas: Psychotherapy to optimise performance in assessments and thesis conclusions
- Personal and social development groups
- Individual psychotherapy in the mental health area
- Therapeutic models: psychoanalysis, psychoanalytic psychotherapy, psychodrama, EMDR therapy, self-hypnosis, family therapy