The Management Council (CG) is the administrative and financial management body of SASNOVA.
The CG is responsible for:
- Approve the activity plan, the annual budget proposal, the activity report and the management account;
- Collect and manage revenue and authorize expenses and payments necessary for the operation of services;
- Authorize the assumption of expenses and payments that include multi-annual commitments that involve only own revenues;
- Authorize the amount of working capital;
- Monitor administrative and financial management;
- Ensure the integration of SASNOVA’s financial management into the Fundação Universidade NOVA de Lisboa;
- Implement the deliberations of the Social Action Council (CAS), in terms of setting and updating prices, relating to indirect social support;
- Give an opinion on any matters in the area of economic, financial and patrimonial management that are submitted to him at the initiative of the Rector or at the request of the Executive Administrator.
The Board may delegate to the Executive Administrator the powers it deems necessary and appropriate for the operational and effective management of the Services.
João Sàágua (Rector of the NOVA University of Lisbon)
Ana Rita Marante (Administrator of the NOVA University of Lisbon)
Paula Machado (Executive Administrator of SASNOVA)