It is through teaching that we learn, and it is through learning that we teach.
The peer tutoring project promotes the integration and monitoring of students through the creation of a support network provided by student tutors who foster an adaptation to University life, facilitating the social and academic insertion process, and contributing to the development of study techniques and pedagogical skills, as well as promoting well-being and academic success.
– To support the integration of new students in their transition from secondary school to higher education
– To accompany new students in their social and academic path
– To identify in a timely manner situations that lead to academic failure and create synergies to support students
– To promote the acquisition of pedagogical, time management and study skills
– To contribute to the promotion of well-being and academic success